How much does it cost to live in Takesa Village Homeowners Cooperative?
ROC members decide when the rent needs to be raised and by how much.
- Each Member household pays two charges. The first is the lot rent that is collected monthly to pay for operating expenses like taxes, insurance, trash collection and the Corporation’s mortgage payments.
- The second charge is the one-time Membership Fee of $200. And, Members get their Membership Fee back if they sell their homes.
- Lot rent is currently $360 per month.
- Before the homeowners bought Takesa Village we needed repairs to our community. We now have control over when and why our rent changes and are able to make improvement to our community.
- Takesa Village charges new Members a non-refundable $36 application fee for each adult in the household. Find out more about the application process here.