How is the Board of Directors elected and who serves?
Our board is made up of volunteer ROC members elected by the membership.
- The Member households elect a Board of Directors, which appoints committees to do different tasks and manage the day-to-day operations of the Corporation.
- The Board of Directors consists of five or seven members who are in good standing with the Corporation.
- Elections take place at an annual meeting in November each year.
- Prior to the elections, the Board of Directors takes statements of interest for those interested in running for the Board.
- Board members shall serve for a term of two years. No Director may serve for more than three consecutive two-year terms.
- The Board of Directors is always looking for volunteers -- there's always a place for those who want to pitch in!